Ben Bruce Foundation
The Ben Bruce Foundation has emerged as an advocate and major participant in the fight against Child abuse, Rape, Defilement, Domestic Violence and all forms of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence against women and children in Nigeria. The Foundation majorly focuses on the battered, bereaved, abused, victimized and trampled Nigerian women and children.
What We Do
- Media campaign: UNSPOKEN, a 30mintues TV/radio talk show aired on Silverbird TV every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 am
- Community campaign and Outreach
- School-to-school campaign
- Facilitates arrest and prosecution of perpetrators of sexual and gender-based violence.
- Crime scene investigation, facilitating the collection of evidence at crime scenes, personality proﬁling of sexual offenders, and forensic analyses on sexual offenses.
- Support victims through the pre-trial and trial stage until conviction is achieved.
- Provision of temporary Shelter for victims
Social Support is of a great priority to us at the Ben Bruce Foundation. These support services include Counselling and therapy among others.
Empowering survivors and widows in skill acquisition, social and educational management.
Ben Bruce Foundation believes that poverty can be alleviated through education. We sponsor orphans, children from domestic violence homes, sexual defilement victims and the less privileged children.
We established education clubs across schools and create sexual violence curriculum to educate girls about the menace, we also engage girls in basic martial arts classes to improve their self-confidence and enable them to speak up/fight against impending sexual exploitation.